Friday, February 25, 2011

Hello, is this thing on?



I've decided that in the interest of keeping my mostly career-focused Facebook page and Philadelphyinz.com free of stuff that requires serious thinking, I should probably start updating this space with my "thoughts in excess of a paragraph." As a self-employed, quasi-public figure in the entertainment industry it's bad business to go airing your opinions on complicated matters through the channels you've set up specifically to tell people how they should patronize you.

I'm going to start using this site to post more than just science stuff from here on out. Instead it's going to take the place of Just Sayin for lots of stuff - random thoughts about science, politics, sports and music. Basically my willy-nilly mindspray. So, apologies in advance, and happy reading.

No comments: